Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience

Write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience

write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience

 · In your narrative paragraph the subject that you are to write about is on the top of p in our book. It states write a paragraph about a memorable event or memorable experience in your  · Subsequent sentences should support the adjective you chose to describe your feeling about the incident. Tell the story from the beginning in the order that everything happened. The ideal narrative paragraph will incorporate sensory details—such as sights, sounds and sensations—so that the reader can experience the story. Create the Journey. After focusing your message and engaging the reader, develop the body of the paragraph The Most Memorable Experience In My Life The Most Memorable Experience in My Life Perhaps, since I am a high school student, somebody might say that I have my entire life ahead of me, with all of its beautiful experiencesBut, despite being so young, I already have a personal breath-taking experience, which, I am sure, I will carry with me until my last days



How to Write One Well-Developed Narrative Paragraph | The Classroom



When I was about 13 years old, I visited an airport in Vancouver, Canada, to see a great holy personality: Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. She was the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation—a worldwide movement of spiritual practices that continues to this day, write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience.


My mother was and still is a follower of hers and I was merely interested and tagging write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience. It turned out to be one of my most memorable experiences.


Getting to the airport, I was nervous for some reason. I never saw Shri Mataji in person, and she was and still is highly revered in India and abroad. So, it was a bit like seeing a celebrity for the first time.


There was a large crowd at the entry gate where she was supposed to come out. Word usually spread about where she was travelling and her followers would come to each airport to go to greet her into a new country or city.


Commonly, people would enjoy giving her flowers as she entered the airport, and she would talk to her disciples in the process. In light of this, I was carrying a flower as well. As soon as it was announced that she was coming through the entry gate, my nervousness shot up. People began to get closer to the gate in an almost half circle. As Shri Mataji passed through the gate, people walked towards her in an unrushed way, and gave her flowers, one by one.


Sometimes, she would stall at one person and ask about his or her family or a meditation program he or she was conducting. When it came to my turn to give a flower, I did not know what to do. My mother looked at me with kind eyes and prompted me to offer her a flower at her feet, as was the custom in Indian society to a guru or a person of significant stature. I do not remember what Shri Mataji told me and how she looked at me, but what has stayed strong in my memory is how I was smiling, write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience.


I was smiling in such a way that I have never done. I felt so much joy and satisfaction that it is practically indescribable. I was smiling so much that I even tried to stop smiling. For some reason, I could not stop my face from making an expression of happiness. It was like I had lost control over my facial movements, or that I could not edge my way out of how I was feeling. There seemed to be no stopping my joy, write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience.


The rest is a blur, but I do remember going to the house where Shri Mataji was staying. Even after the ecstatic experience at the airport, I was still too shy to be in her presence. So, I mostly watched her interactions with people from afar and did not try to get in a conversation with her.


My mother, on the other hand, was comfortable speaking to her, and was even talking to her about the future health of my little adopted sister, who was born drug-affected. At that moment, I was watching this unfold from a glass screen door from the backyard. Reflecting upon this, I feel a bit write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience shame and disappointment that I did not have the courage to converse with this great person.


In a way, I missed the chance of lifetime, as Shri Mataji became increasingly busy in the future—so, it became more and more difficult to find an opportunity to talk to her on a personal level.


I think it is the fact that I felt a height of emotion and spiritual bliss that I never experienced before, and that it happened seemingly in an instant. When I meditate now each day, I try to achieve that same feeling and mood.


Sometimes I can get glimpses of it spontaneously—but other times, I wish I could meet Shri Mataji again, though she has now passed away.


To this day, I am amazed that just the presence of a person can uplift someone to such a consciousness. Remember Me. What is your profession? Student Teacher Writer Other.


Username or Email. Academic Assignments Writing an Essay. Writing a Research Paper. Writing a Review. Writing Guides for Students Writing a Memoir 2. Creative Writing Guides Writing a Song 3. Writing a Letter Writing an Evaluation Letter 3. Business Writing Guides How to Make a Newsletter 2.


General Writing Guides Stages of the Writing Process. Writing Essentials. Grammar Handbook. By Nicholas Klacsanzky When I was about 13 years old, I visited an airport in Vancouver, Canada, to see a great holy personality: Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. essay topicsessay types. Need Help? Ask an expert for FREE. Popular Questions Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay?


asked by Admin Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin. Related Writing Guides A narrative essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a narration of a certain event or situation. It is a short form of a narrative novel. Its main objective is to tell a story that it is both engaging and interesting to write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience reader. A nar Login Username Password Remember Me.


Register Username Email What is your profession? Forgotten Password? Register Lost your password? Back to Login.




An important event in your life, paragraph writing in English , in educational channel by Ritashu

, time: 12:47





Memorable Experience Essay | Bartleby


write a narrative paragraph about one of your memorable experience

 · In your narrative paragraph the subject that you are to write about is on the top of p in our book. It states write a paragraph about a memorable event or memorable experience in your  · To me, the most memorable experience that I have was the time I spent with my father during my childhood. I have two elder brothers, one elder sister and one younger sister. My younger sister is only 2 years old younger than me and apparently, we spent most of the time playing together throughout our childhood The Most Memorable Writing Experience Words | 4 Pages. Most Memorable Writing Experience: My Reflection on Writing I have been writing since I have been in Middle School. I have realized that by college it was easier for me to write down my thoughts in order for me to

No comments:

Post a Comment